Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mori Girl Hairstyle

Just recently I noticed about mori girl style that swarming in Japan. My, I'm being so late! I find it cute on some way. and of course, vintage! I personally think that, mori style is being majorized by 'vintage' and mostly 'lace'. Not only that, I noticed that almost all mori girls I saw on google has their hair curled, or waved.


I would say this mori style is like a fairy style, perhaps? they look like a fairy or forest nymph wandering around =) the one thing for sure, I've never seen a mori girl with black hair, have you?

3 comments:

  1. your blog is really beautiful, and i am now following. please visit me at www.thisisours.blogspot.com XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post...nice blog..take a look at my blog and if you like it we can follow each other.thanks
    xoxo mininuni
    mininuni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are black haired mori girls! ^-^ (link) I think most hair colors go well with mori style.
    However, I prefer the more toned-down, less "lace-and-frills" style of mori, like Syrups models. They also have different hairstyles, straight and in buns rather than wavy...

    ReplyDelete